BC for High School branding logo
BC for High School
Skip to navigation Skip to Contents Skip to Accessibility Statement
Search Menu
Home Onshore Enrolling in a B.C. school Study permits

Study permits

Hero Image

Study permits are issued by the Canadian Federal Government, not by the provinces.

Learn how to obtain a study permit

Find tips on how to avoid your study permit processing from being delayed

When renewing/extending your study permit, make sure to get the signature of your custodian/guardian (typically, this is the international education director or principal at your school or district).