Travel within Canada (while registered in a B.C. school)


Travelling within Canada, including in British Columbia but outside of the city in which you go to school, requires some pre-trip planning.

If you plan to travel outside of the city but still within Canada, discuss your plans first with your parents and homestay parents. Check with your school to see if you need to submit a Travel Permission Form before you travel.

If you travel within Canada, but outside of B.C., check your travel insurance requirements and responsibilities before you go.