Study Permits


Study permits are issued by the Canadian Federal Government, not by the provinces.

Here is the official information on how to obtain a study permit. Here are some tips on how to avoid your study permit processing from being delayed.

When renewing/extending your study permit, make sure to get the signature of your custodian/guardian (typically, this is the international education director or principal at your school or district).